Saturday 23 February 2013

The Real Top 10.

Previously on I am The Wolfman; I had decided to make a post about a top ten list but I wanted to make the post more interesting than the usual top ten list fare that you might find on a personal bloggers blog page. I had gone through several ideas of what to make a list of but none of them were what I wanted to make a blog post about. During the process however I had been able to determine what it is that I wanted to do with the blog post and what I didn't want to do with it. I came to a conclusion after much deliberation that I feel will be fun, enjoyable and informative for all to read and I know that I will enjoy writing it.
So, now it is time for the gripping conclusion!





Here it is then. The Top Ten List that I decided to make was a Top Ten Favourite Questions that I have been asked at some point during the past 12 months or so.
I will present the list containing all ten questions here in this post but over the next few weeks I will attempt to answer each question individually in it's own post so look out for those.
The ten questions are as follows.

Top Ten Questions.

10) Do you want to have another child?
09) What is your favorite colour?
08) What is Bioshock about?
07) How many things are there in our Solar System?
06) Which is best; Star Trek or Star Wars?
05) Where did The Moon come from?
04) Why is water wet?
03) What does E=mc^2 Really mean?
02) Why is everything in space spherical?
01) What is the meaning of life?

I will go through each question and answer them as accurately as I possibly can one post at a time over the next few weeks. If you like you can preempt me and offer an answer to any of the questions I listed. Just put it in the comments section.

I will answer each question listed in order from 10 to 1 so the first question to be answered will be number 10) Do you want to have another child? (it is of course directed towards me so it's do I want to have another child? just to be clear since I am writing this in the first person.) 
Honestly, I think that this question might be the most difficult to answer out of all of them. Look out for the full post soon.

4 comments:

  1. To TheWolfMummy. In order to potentially win a prize as was detailed in the previous post you just need to correctly answer the following question. How many Top Ten Lists were made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top ten indicators for imminent insanity:
    10) Talking to yourself.
    9) Talking to yourself online.
    8) Disguising the above as being in the first person.
    7) Tossing banal petty questions into a top ten list with major
    life affecting questions such as "How do you like your toast?and "How do you wish to die by my own hand?"
    Yeah yeah yeah
    1)Replying to top ten lists

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To each of your points;
      10) I would recommend talking to yourself.
      09) Do it wherever and however you like.
      08) Not sure what you mean.
      07) This is not a list of the most important questions in the world. It is merely a list of my favourite questions with the only criteria being that I was asked the question.
      01) You just might be.

      Delete
    2. *edit to previous comment*
      01) You just might be....becoming insane, Imminently.
      Just to be clear. In case you thought it was "you just might be...replying to a top ten list" it's not. It's the insanity thing.

      Delete